Ingredients of Swedish Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/4 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 of chopped onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg (optional).
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of all spice (optional).
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 5 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 3 tablespoon of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard.
Swedish Meatballs instructions
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, onions, parsley, parsley, garlic powder, salt, nutmeg, all spice, pepper, egg in a bowl. Mix well, and create 12 meatballs.
- Heat skillet to medium-high and cook meatballs, turning them so they are evenly cooked.
- Put on a plate and set aside.
- Next, mix oil and butter in skillet and whisk in the flour.
- Slowly mix in beef broth heavy whipping, Worcestershire, Dijon. Bring to a boil and mix well until sauce has thickened.
- Put cooked meatballs in with the sauce and coat them. Sprinkle parsley to garnish.
- Serve over noodles or white rice. Enjoy!.