Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia).
Ingredients of Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia)
- You need 500 grams of Beef.
- Prepare 2 of small Onions diced.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s 2 of sliced of White Toast Bread.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Egg.
- You need 1/2 of fresh Mint or dried.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Parsley chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need of Salt and Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Oil (for frying.
Greek Meatballs (Keftedakia) step by step
- In a multiblender toss in garlic and onions..
- Once chopped add in the salt, pepper, oregano, parsley, vinegar, egg basically all the ingredients except the flour and the frying oil and mix with hands..
- In a small bowl soak bread toast in milk and add into the meat mixture..
- Take a small part of meat and roll it into small balls (like you did when you were a child playing with play dough) :), and then place into flour and roll until all covered. In the meantime add the oil into a frying pan, start to add one meatball at a time. this mix should make about 20 meatballs..
- This mix should make about 20 meatballs…fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Kali Orexi!!! 🙂.