Asian style beef meatballs Q弹牛肉丸. The Thai beef balls are good when their texture is firm and elastic. I will show you how to make them successfully. And if you're in the USA, Australia or New Zealand you can buy my premium, all-natural Asian meal kits!
These saucy Asian meatballs are some of my favorites!!! I first made them a few months ago when I was experimenting with multiple meatball recipes to serve for a fundraiser. And when my friends graciously "helped me out" with some taste testing, these little guys were the clear winner! You can cook Asian style beef meatballs Q弹牛肉丸 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian style beef meatballs Q弹牛肉丸
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (or ground using a food process with lean cuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Ginger infused water(1/2 cup if using dry-aged beef).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweet potato starch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of organic tamari sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
Reviews for: Photos of Asian Beef Meatballs. A low-carb way to enjoy our Mongolian Meatballs. Think of these sticky Asian meatballs with udon noodles as a fun new twist a classic palte of spaghetti with red sauce. Pile them onto a platter with thinly sliced scallions, sesame seeds and carrot furls and PureWow.
Asian style beef meatballs Q弹牛肉丸 step by step
- Before processing the beef, grate one inch Ginger and 1 Tsp of Sichuan pepper in 1/4 cup of cold water for about 5minutes. Strain off the solids and keep the infused water..
- Trim off any fat from a lean beef cut, and cut them into half inch cubes. Add beef cubes into a food processor..
- Measure out sweetpotato starch, baking powder, fish sauce, tamari sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper and add everything into the Ginger infused water..
- Pulse blend a few times then pouring the mixture of seasoning liquid into the food processor and blend until the meat are in smooth consistence for about 1 minute..
- Chili the puréed beef in a freezer for 20 minutes..
- Heating up a large pot of water just before boiling while waiting the meat to be chilled or making a second batch. Using palm to squeeze out one inch diameter meatball at a time into the hot water. Waiting until the meatball rise up from the bottom. Scoop it out with a spoon and transfer into a large bowl with ice cold water to cool..
- These meatballs are great for hotpots, soups. Freeze leftover in a zipbag for future use. Label with the date..
Now ReadingSticky Asian Meatballs with Udon Noodles. A wide variety of beef meatball options ··· Stuffed Meatball Making Machine My beef meatballs are the perfect recipe to add to your repertoire. Just a handful of ingredients is all it takes to create these juicy beef meatballs. Serve in American-style subs, with pasta, in tacos, soups or even as a snack with my Homemade Tomato Sauce..in the Asian style Asian style beef noodles in soup Rice noodles soup with beef in a bowl Asian soup made of stewed or braised beef, broth More stock photos from Pritsadee Jaipinta's portfolio.