Brad's cajun spiced Swedish meatballs. Our basic Swedish meatballs start with a subtly spiced ground beef and pork mixture. Serve them with their creamy sauce over noodles or potatoes. Swedish meatballs have Swedish origins and enjoy popularity across the U.
Really a pretty basic sort of meatball with some spices that set it apart. I'd never had a Swedish meatball. Can we just insert these Cajun BBQ Meatballs? You can cook Brad's cajun spiced Swedish meatballs using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's cajun spiced Swedish meatballs
- It’s of For the meatballs.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of ground lamb.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbs of cajun spice.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s of For the sauce.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 1 of shallot, chopped.
- It’s 1 qt of half and half.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need of Rest of ingredients.
- Prepare of Prepared egg noodles.
- Prepare of Grated parmesan cheese for garnish.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley for garnish.
They are so fast, so packed with flavor and they will be flying off the plate in no time flat. Sure, they will be totally awesome for a huge party, but they can also do. The Best Cajun Meatballs Recipes on Yummly Cajun Meatballs, Cajun Appetizer Meatballs, Cajun Turkey Meatballs.
Brad's cajun spiced Swedish meatballs step by step
- Mix all the meatball ingredients and let sit for a half hour.
- Roll meatballs into desired size.
- Melt 1 tbs butter in a fry pan. Brown meatballs on all sides. Set aside.
- Melt 3 tbs butter in same fry pan. Prior to this discard any grease from meatballs..
- Saute shallot until it starts to brown. Add flour, garlic, and seasonings. Fry for a few more minutes. When flour starts to brown, slowly add half and half. Stir constantly..
- When cream is mixed in, sauce should be fairly thickened. Add bouillon and season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Add meatballs back to pan of sauce. Cook covered, 20 -25 minutes..
- Serve over egg noodles. Garnish with parsley and cheese. Serve immediately, enjoy..
Cajun Chicken Meatballs in Tasty Cream SauceLittle Spice Jar. This Cajun meatballs recipe may seem simple, but there's a heck of a lot of flavor here. Cajun seasoning contains lots of delicious Southern spices like Cajun meatballs are excellent served as a meal. Try them with a side of spicy red beans and rice. Cornbread is also a nice option, particularly.