Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce. Hasar anında Quick Sigorta her an yanında! Hasar işlemlerinizi online veya telefon yardımı ile yapabilirsiniz. Перевод слова quick, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. From Middle English quik, quic, from Old English cwic ("alive"), from Proto-Germanic *kwikwaz, from Proto-Indo-European *gʷih₃wós ("alive"), from *gʷeyh₃- ("to live"), *gʷeih₃w- ("to live").
The term may also refer to: Quick, Nebraska, an unincorporated community. Quick, West Virginia, an unincorporated community. Quick (restaurant), a Belgian fast-food restaurant chain. You can cook Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce
- You need 1 bag of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 4 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh dill – finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of lemon, juice of.
- You need of Pita pockets, flat bread, or fajita size flour tortillas.
- You need of Feta cheese, shredded lettuce, diced tomato for serving.
Quick definition: Someone or something that is quick moves or does things with great speed. Moving or functioning rapidly and energetically; speedy: an animal. Quick definition is – acting or capable of acting with speed: such as. A nickname for someone "Jesus, sitting on the right hand of God, The Father Almighty, will come to judge the quick and the. adjective, quick·er, quick·est. done, proceeding, or occurring with promptness or rapidity, as an action, process, etc.; prompt; immediate: a quick response. that is over or completed within a short interval of. quick meaning, definition, what is quick: lasting for or taking only a short time.
Quick & Easy Greek Themed Meatballs with lemon-dill sauce step by step
- In a small bowl wisk together yogurt, lemon juice, dill and a pinch of salt. Cover. Refrigerate at least 1 hour..
- In a large, deep sided sautée pan melt butter over medium heat. Add meatballs. Stir to coat meatballs in butter. Cook 2 minutes to begin thawing and browning..
- Stir in parsley, oregano, basil, marjoram, thyme, and garlic powder. Cook, stirring frequently, until exteriors of meatballs begin to brown and herbs begin to smell fragrant. About 5 minutes more..
- Add beef broth to pan. Bring to a boil. Cover. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer until meatballs have absorbed most of the liquid and plumped up. About 10 minutes..
- Serve in pita pockets, tortillas, or flat bread. Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and feta. Drizzle with lemon-dill sauce. Enjoy!.
Have we got time for a quick drink? What's the quickest way to the station? We stopped to have a quick look at the. Quick , in this comparison, implies ability to respond rapidly as an innate rather than a developed Find another word for quick. The Swift (and Objective-C) testing framework.