Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto.
Ingredients of Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto
- It’s 48 ounces of meatballs see my recipe for meatballs.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 2/3 cup of dried basil Pesto see my recipe.
- You need 1 quart of cottage cheese.
- It’s 2 quarts of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- It’s 1-1/2 cup of extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded.
- Prepare 6 ounces of no bake lasagna pasta.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese shredded.
- Prepare To taste of smoked paprika optional.
Alfredo Meatball Lasagna with Pesto step by step
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cook the meatballs frying in oil, and cook Alfredo sauce..
- Move meatballs to a paper towel.
- Cook the second batch.
- Layer the bottom of the pan with half the meatballs sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Mix the parmesan cheese with the cottage cheese..
- Add half the Alfredo sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta, and then cottage cheese..
- Now add the Pesto to the top of cottage cheese.
- Next add a layer pasta.
- Add rest of meatballs I cut these meatballs in half for better coverage.
- Add the rest of Alfredo sauce, and sprinkle with smoked paprika..
- Add the shredded cheese.
- Bake in oven for 60 minutes.
- Let rest 15 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.