Brad's cheesey meatball sandwich. Meatballs in tomato sauce with melted cheese on a lightly toasted baguette. Skip to Cheesy Meatball Sandwiches content. Frozen meatballs are always handy to have around.
Ingredients of Brad's cheesey meatball sandwich
- You need 2 of jalapeno cheese bagels.
- Prepare 1 of jar, ragu double cheddar sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lbs of either pre made meatballs, or homemade.
- It’s 1 of small sweet onion.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of rice vinegar.
- It’s 4 slices of provalone cheese.
For sandwich: Serve meatballs on a hoagie roll (preferably from an Italian baker/deli) with sauce and top with parmesan. In each episode of Dude Food, we share tips and recipes for making. This easy, cheesy meatball bomb recipe is an explosion of flavor. Similar to meatball subs, these savory treats are ideal for grab-and-go lunches or dinners.
Brad's cheesey meatball sandwich step by step
- Prepare meatballs..
- Saute onion and spices in a fry pan..
- When almost done, add garlic. saute 1 more minute..
- Deglaze pan with vinegar and remove from heat..
- Cut bagels in half. add cheese to each half. toast till cheese is melted..
- Add sauce to meatballs in a baking dish. bake until sauce is bubbly..
- Top bun with onion. add meatballs and sauce. serve and enjoy..
To prepare the meatballs, combine the parsley, parmesan cheese, egg, breadcrumbs, milk, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. The meatball sandwich is a common sandwich that is a part of several cuisines, including Italian-American cuisine and American cuisine. The sandwich primarily consists of meatballs, a tomato sauce or marinara sauce, and bread, such as Italian bread, baguette and bread rolls. With purchased meatballs, this hearty entrée for six is easy to make. Kami mengunakan roti yang lembut dgn meatball dan sosej yang segar.