Giant stuffed kale meatballs. Place a large spoon full of marinara in the center of a plate. Top with the spaghetti-stuffed meatball, marinara, Parmesan, and basil. The giant cous cous takes on the flavours of the dish and stands up to the longer cooking time.
Stuffed Kale Rolls, Stuffed Kale Rolls, Stuffed Butternut Squash With Quinoa, Kale, Cranberries, And Chickpeas. Stuffed Butternut Squash with Quinoa, Kale, Cranberries, and ChickpeasWell Plated. butternut squash, quinoa, grated Parmesan cheese. Take your spaghetti and meatball dish to a whole new level! You can cook Giant stuffed kale meatballs using 1 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Giant stuffed kale meatballs
- It’s 1 of red roasted bell peppers in a jar or a fresh bell pepper,purple kale,garlic,onion,mushrooms,salt,pepper,olive oil,chives,french bread,sphaghetti sauce,fettachini pasta.
This meal is made up of a three-pound giant meatball that's stuffed with spaghetti, baked, and then topped off with plenty of. View top rated Giant stuffed meatballs recipes with ratings and reviews. Jen attempts to make a giant, cheese-stuffed meatball to impress her friend Derrell, the Meatball King. This is a giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti!
Giant stuffed kale meatballs step by step
- Set your oven to 400,on broil.
- Dice your mushrooms, garlic,kale,and onion, place to the side,take hamburger and drizzle with olive oil,season with salt,pepper,and Chinese five seasoning.
- Mix the veggies into the ground hamburger,make sure you work all the veggies into the ground beef.
- Again,season with salt,pepper, and the Chinese five seasonings.
- Spray pan with Pam,and begin forming giant meatballs,place in pan,cover with a lid.
- Allow meatballs to broil for 25 minutes,take a pot fill with water,bring to a boil,add olive oil to water,this will prevent the pasta from sticking.
- Once the meatballs are done,place on a lit stove burner,and add sauce,leave on stove top for three minutes, then remove,make sure the meatballs are covered with the sauce.
- Once the pasta is done plate it first, drizzle with olive oil,season with salt and cracked black pepper,.
- Toss in the roasted red pepper with the pasta,place the meatballs on top of the pasta,sprinkle the chives over the pasta dish.
- Garnish with a purple kale leaf.
We've basically made it a reverse spaghetti and meatballs. . . and then supersized it. This dish is guaranteed to wow friends at your next dinner party. The secret is how we jam as much cheese as possible inside. We test it with giant stuffed meatballs, rice balls, and potato balls stuffed with mozzarella, pepperoni, and a hard boiled egg. Kale stuffed shells are essentially the same as spinach stuffed shells: a hefty amount of ricotta, mozzarella, and and egg for binding.