Salmon Pesto Pasta.
You can have Salmon Pesto Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salmon Pesto Pasta
- It’s 2 of Salmon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Pesto.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 of Pasta of you choice.
- Prepare 50 of Pistachio shelled and crushed.
Salmon Pesto Pasta instructions
- SALMON PREP.
- Place fish skin side down in baking tray..
- Put lemon juice on fish, pesto, parmesan, then pistachio..
- Put into oven. I like my fish well done so I bake for 30 min..
- PASTA PREP.
- Cook pasta according to box. We prefer linguinie..
- PUTTING IT TOGETHER.
- Let fish cool and break fish in pieces. Add to pasta as well as additional pesto and olive oil. Add any veggies and serve. Viola!.