One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs.
Ingredients of One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs
- You need of Meatballs:.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 lb of mild Italian sausage.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4-1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 1-2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- It’s of salt&pepper.
- It’s of Sauce:.
- It’s 2 cans of diced tomatoes in juice.
- Prepare 2 cans of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of onion (finely diced).
- It’s 3-4 cloves of garlic (minced).
- You need 2 tbs of Italian herbs.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of salt&pepper.
- It’s of spaghetti noodles.
- It’s of water.
One Pot Spaghetti and Meatballs instructions
- Brown meat balls in olive oil on each side. Remove and set aside..
- Saute onions in same pan, once softened, add garlic. Cook another 30 seconds til garlic gets fragrant. Add all 4 cans of tomatoes..
- Bring to a boil. Add in meatballs. Lid on, low heat, cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes..
- Add 2 1/2 – 3 cups water and spaghetti. Cook med. heat, covered, another 15 – 20 minutes til pasta is cooked..