Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs
- It’s of Meatballs:.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of plain breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 2 tbs of milk.
- You need of salt&pepper.
- It’s of Cooking Liquid:.
- You need 3 cups of water.
- Prepare 4 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- You need of Cream Sauce:.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 tbs of flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 8-10 oz of egg noodles.
Crock-Pot Swedish Meatballs instructions
- Mix and form meatballs. Add to bottom of Crock-Pot..
- Add broth and worcestershire sauce..
- High: 4 hour.
- Melt butter in a pan, cook in flour til smells nutty, add milk. Boil til thickened. Add this and the noodles to Crock-Pot. (Lumps will cook out. Becareful not to break meatballs).
- High: 20 – 30 mins. Til noodles are cooked. (Noodles should be fully in liquid).
- Add sour cream at the end..