Beans and Burger with Meatballs. Meatballs surely must be the quintessential football party food don't you think? Whether you're tailgating or homegating, it'd be rare to be at a party without a crock or three going and meatballs destined to be in at Red Beans and Rice. Bacon Cheeseburger Meatball Bites with Burger Sauce.
Ingredients of Beans and Burger with Meatballs
- Prepare of Beans and Burger———.
- Prepare 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- You need 1 of small onion diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped oil cured olives pits removed.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- It’s 56 ounces of canned pork and beans.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of –Meatballs ————.
- You need 2/3 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need as needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- Prepare 10 slices of tortillas.
The ingredients: quinoa, spices, lemon juice, breadcrumbs and an egg. Freekeh Bean Burgers with Harissa Onions. ohmyveggies.com. Spicy Sweet Potato Black Bean Burgers with Avocado-Cilantro Crema and Sprouts. ambitiouskitchen.com. Satisfying meat free burgers which are delicious sandwiched between burger buns with all the toppings – sliced pickles, tomato, onion, lettuce, Thousand Island dressing and mustard!
Beans and Burger with Meatballs instructions
- Dice the onion and olives fry in pan 1 tablespoon olive oil.
- Add 1 pound ground sirloin and season with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Season the 2/3 pound of ground sirloin with salt, pepper, and garlic..
- Get the sirloin for beans browned add beans and sugar.
- Form the 2/3 pound ground sirloin into marble sized meatballs.
- Fry the meatballs crispy.
- Add to the beans.
- Mix carefully not to let the meatballs fall apart..
- Heat tortillas and serve.
- I hope you enjoy!.
These Smothered Salisbury Steak Meatballs are the perfect comfort food. Super easy prep, tender meat smothered in gravy & onions, & cooked in one. Black bean burgers are a quick, easy, and inexpensive meal. With just four ingredients and some seasoning, this recipe makes a great vegan burger. These veggie burgers cook up quickly when pan-fried in a little oil, perfect for a quick weekday meal.