Cheesy Meatball Bites. Then place meatballs in the casserole dish and add the remaining jar of marinara sauce. Cheesy Meatball Bites are a great game day or after school snack! Perfect for all ages, and easy to eat without a huge mess!
Ingredients of Cheesy Meatball Bites
- It’s 8 of Meatballs.
- You need 1 Cup of Marinara Sauce.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Roll of Crescent Rolls.
- You need 1 Pinch of Italian Seasoning.
Place one meatball in the center of each biscuit round, then wrap dough to completely cover the. Cheesy Meatballs – Cheesy Meatball Bomb Recipe. These yummy bites of dough are. This easy, cheesy meatball bomb recipe is an explosion of flavor.
Cheesy Meatball Bites step by step
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffing tins..
- Unroll crescent rolls and put them in muffin tins in a cup form..
- Add marinara to each cup..
- Add cheese..
- Add the meatballs..
- Sprinkle with Italian season then put in the oven for 10 minutes..
- Quickest appetizer on a bind ever!.
Similar to meatball subs, these savory treats are ideal for These cheesy and saucy meatball bombs are exploding with Italian flavor. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen. Juicy beef (or lamb!) meatballs, covered in gooey mozzarella cheese sounds like the perfect dish to share with the family. Fresh spinach is a fantastic way to add a boost of nutritious greens to hot dishes. Frozen meatballs make this skillet meal delicious and easy to prepare!