BBQ Meatballs. I won't wax rhapsodic about how much these meatballs changed my life. They were so simple, so savory, so comforting and warm and. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs.
Ingredients of BBQ Meatballs
- Prepare 1 ounce of oil.
- You need 1/2 of yellow onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of green bell pepper finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 16 ounce of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Prepare 8-12 ounces of BBQ sauce (Use the one you like best).
Have you been poring over the weather forecast every day, waiting for that first Well, all the meatballs in the world can't make the thermostat change any faster, but they can ease. Beat the two minced meats together with the salt, dried herbs and spices. Video: Best BBQ Chicken Meatballs: Though the bbq sauce can be rather rich, you can serve the meatballs on top of pasta as well. These Crockpot Tangy BBQ Meatballs are delicious and so easy to make!
BBQ Meatballs instructions
- Sauté the peppers and onions for 4 minutes over a moderate heat until soft..
- Mix everything except the BBQ sauce in a bowl, then mold into 16 equal sized meat balls..
- Place the meatballs on a foil lined sheet pan cook in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. (The foil makes clean up easier:).
- Pull out and place the meatballs in a large bowl with the BBQ sauce..
- Coat with BBQ sauce and place back onto the sheet pan and cook for 5-10 additional minutes..
- NOTE Optional method, add the cooked meatballs and BBQ sauce into a crock pot and heat and hold until service..
Crockpot Tangy BBQ Meatballs are one of our family's favorite meals. It's a dish I know the kids will never complain about. How to make Smoked Stuffed BBQ Meatballs. In this case we're combining beef and pork for added. Place the meatballs and BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.