Meatballs in Sauce. Big, tasty beef meatballs are simmered in an easy Italian tomato sauce in this easy recipe. This sauce was very easy to make and quite delicious. Cover the meatballs and refrigerate until required.
Ingredients of Meatballs in Sauce
- You need 2 cans of tomato paste (small ones).
- Prepare 1 of large can crushed or whole tomatoes.
- You need 8 cloves of garlic.
- It’s of onion powder.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
- You need of white pepper.
- Prepare of fresh basil.
- It’s of olive oil.
- Prepare of bread crumbs..(Italian flavored).
- You need of greated cheese (parmigiano Regiano).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need of fresh parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of sugar.
- You need of chicken broth(about1cup).
- You need 1/2 of stick.butter.
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.or ground veal beef &pork..both is good.
Appetizer Meatballs, Quick And Easy Italian Meatballs, Cheese Stuffed Chorizo Meatballs. Meatballs and Italian sausage team up in this meaty, crowd-size pasta sauce recipe. Put the meatballs in the slow cooker pot and pour over the hot sauce. Homemade Swedish Meatballs with Cream Sauce.
Meatballs in Sauce step by step
- SAUCE.in About 6 tbs olive oil saute 4 cloves sliced garlic in a medium size pot..when brown (not burned) put in 2 cans tomato paste, salt pepper. greated cheese/ basil..(Fry) add butter.(make sure not to burn).add 2 tsp sugar, then add can of tomotoes. add 2 large cans water(use can from tomatoes) when sauce thickens add some chicken broth about 1 cup. cook about 15min.before adding meat balls..
- (Meat Balls.) Put ground beef in a bowl add 4 cloves garlic chopped or sliced very thin..add parsley, 2 cups bread crumbs 2 eggs,.greated cheese, onion powder.salt white pepper..basil chopped. Form mixture into balls.. add balls to sauce.cook about 45 min at least..(med flame)when done top with more fresh basil..
Meatballs in tomato sauce in pan. Spaghetti pasta with meatballs sprinkled with chopped parsley , top view. The sauce is awesome, so serve these meatballs over rice or cauliflower rice. The meatballs and the sauce are very flavorful! They also keep well in the fridge for several days, and you can even.