BBQ meatballs. I won't wax rhapsodic about how much these meatballs changed my life. They were so simple, so savory, so comforting and warm and. Combine the barbecue sauce and grape jelly into the slow cooker and then add the meatballs.
I took homemade meatballs, pan fried them to get them a bit browned on the outside, and then coated them in a simple BBQ sauce before baking! These Korean BBQ meatballs can be served as cocktail party appetizer or dinner. I had the most amazing SWEET and spicy Korean meatballs at a cocktail party. You can cook BBQ meatballs using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of BBQ meatballs
- You need 2-3 pounds of meatballs (I used frozen).
- Prepare 2 cups of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of dehydrated onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of chili and garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chipotle powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 1 of large can pineapple tidbits with juice, undrained.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
Have you been poring over the weather forecast every day, waiting for that first Well, all the meatballs in the world can't make the thermostat change any faster, but they can ease. Beat the two minced meats together with the salt, dried herbs and spices. Video: Best BBQ Chicken Meatballs: Though the bbq sauce can be rather rich, you can serve the meatballs on top of pasta as well. These Crockpot Tangy BBQ Meatballs are delicious and so easy to make!
BBQ meatballs step by step
- Brown the meatballs in a large skillet.
- Add all remaining ingredient, except pineapple and cook over medium low heat for approximately 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Once sauce has thickened up and meatballs are heated throughout, add pineapple with the juice and cook another 10 minutes..
- Serve as an appetizer or over rice for a meal..
Crockpot Tangy BBQ Meatballs are one of our family's favorite meals. It's a dish I know the kids will never complain about. How to make Smoked Stuffed BBQ Meatballs. In this case we're combining beef and pork for added. Place the meatballs and BBQ sauce in a medium saucepan over medium heat.