You can have Chicken Meatballs using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatballs
- It’s 1 of kilo ground Chicken.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of Parsley.
- You need 2 teaspoon of Mint (finely chopped).
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- It’s 2 of small graded fresh Tomatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of Breadcrumbs.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Paprika (optional).
Chicken Meatballs step by step
- Mix all the ingredients in one large bowl until it becomes one big mass..
- Take a oil based baking pan and roll the chicken meat into a medium size ball. Place separately into the baking pan, and softly press down in the center as shown in the picture. Once this step is done just brush a bit of oil on each meatball, and your done..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Don’t forget to turn over the meatball, so that both sides are golden brown :). Kali Orexi!.