Beef and Sausage Meatballs.
You can have Beef and Sausage Meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef and Sausage Meatballs
- You need 1 pound of hot or sweet italian sausage, casings removed.
- You need pound of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of large eggs lightly beaten.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chopped basil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh grated romano cheede.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of italian seasoning.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 1/4 inch of skice sweet onion slice, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dryed oregano.
- You need as needed of your favorite marinara sauce,.
Beef and Sausage Meatballs step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line a baking pan with foil.
- Remove sausage from casings and place in a food prcessor with the onion and garlic. Pulse until well blended.
- Add to a latge bowl with all-e remaining ingredients and mix well woth your hands.
- Form into 2 inch balls and place on prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes then place in marinara sauce and simmer on low, patiala covered 1 hour.
- Serve on pasta or in a sub roll. They are also delicious sliced in a sanwhich..