Swedish Meatballs. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly! These heavenly Swedish Meatballs are the homemade version of the iconic Ikea meatballs.
Ingredients of Swedish Meatballs
- Prepare 1.5 pounds of ground burger.
- You need 2 packages of instant gravy.
- Prepare of OR make gravy with onion soup mix, flour thickening,.
- It’s of and beef broth.
- You need 8 ounces of fresh mushrooms.
- It’s 4 cups of steamed rice.
Looking for copycat IKEA Swedish meatballs? Savory spiced meatballs in a creamy, velvety sauce. without the schlep to Ikea. Swedish Meatballs Served Up: At Home. Swedish meatballs are everyone's favorite IKEA menu item, and our recipe recreates that deliciousness at home—classed up, cleaned up and so. dang. good.
Swedish Meatballs instructions
- Brown meatballs in medium hot skillet..
- Place browned meatballs in crockpot..
- Smother meatballs with brown gravy and sliced or quartered fresh mushrooms..
- Cook on high crockpot setting until mestballs are thoroughly cooked and gravy darkens somewhat in color..
- Serve over steamed white rice..
- See my recipe for Meatballs!.
Swedish Meatball Recipe – Swedish meatballs make a delicious dish with tender meatballs served in a rich, creamy sauce over noodles or mashed potatoes! A favorite family recipe made from scratch! These Swedish Meatballs are cooked to perfection and coated in a thick and creamy pan gravy that may just cause a traffic jam at your next party!! How do you make Swedish Meatballs from scratch? Swedish Meatballs – the mother of all meatballs.