Greek meatballs. Greek Meatballs nutrition per serving, meatballs only. Easy Greek meatballs recipe, also known as Keftedes! Flavor-packed tender meatballs with a crispy crust and a lemony sauce.
Ingredients of Greek meatballs
- You need of ground pork andd turkey about 2lbs of each.
- It’s 1 package of feta cheese.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1-2 c. of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 Tbs of od minced garlic.
- You need 3 of medium tomatoes diced.
- It’s 3/4 can of spinach strained.
Since these are Greek meatballs feta cheese is a must! I stuffed each meatball with a cube of feta A good dip/sauce is a must with these meatballs and I couldn't resist making tzatziki sauce, which is. These delicious Greek meatballs are made with hints of lemon, mint, fennel and onion for a fragrant, delicious and filling dish! Margaret's Keftedes (Greek Meatballs). this link is to an external site that may or may.
Greek meatballs step by step
- Mix together all ingredients and form into meatballs. bake at 325 for 30 min on cookie sheet. flip and bake 15 to 20 min longer..
- Finished out of oven..
Greek Meatballs are lamb meatballs perfectly seasoned with fresh herbs and a secret ingredient that you will never guess what it might be. This post is #sponsored by the good people at Lunchbox. PIN Low-Carb Baked Greek Meatballs to try them later! However, I do want to warn you that because these are gluten-free meatballs with no bread crumbs or oatmeal, some liquid oozes out of. Greek meatballs called keftethes can be baked or fried, and serve as an appetizer or a main course.