Asian flavored meatballs. Well-seasoned beef Asian meatballs are served with a marvelous sauce – sticky, with just a hint of But just as importantly, the grownups love Asian meatballs too! Their flavor is quite complex and. These saucy Asian meatballs are some of my favorites!!!
They are great for party appetizers too! Paleo Asian Meatballs with jumbo juicy ground beef Paleo Asian flavored meatballs, half baked and half roasted in the oven until fork tender. I haven't always loved them but was How to Make Asian Meatballs. You can have Asian flavored meatballs using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Asian flavored meatballs
- You need 2 pounds of ground lean white meat (pork, chicken or turkey).
- Prepare 2 of large handfulls fresh cilantro leafs.
- Prepare 1 of large thumb fresh ginger.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dry minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chinese five spice.
- You need to taste of fresh ground black pepper.
We are always on the hunt for great appetizers for our get togethers. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Asian recipes. These Asian meatballs are a hit everywhere – parties, potlucks, or large family gatherings. Try substituting rice vinegar for garlic chili sauce.
Asian flavored meatballs instructions
- Finely chop the cilantro leafs and grate the ginger. Transfer to large mixing bowl..
- Add all the ingredients to the bowl and mix well..
- Make meatballs with mixture, golfball size or smaller..
- Cook for 15 minutes in bamboo steamer..
- Serve over sauted veggies and basmati brown rice..
It adds a ton of flavor and a zing to meatballs. You're going to love these tender, flavorful sticky asian meatballs! They're easy to make and ready to Shape into meatballs and place onto the prepared baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for. These Thai Meatballs are loaded with beautiful fresh Thai flavours!