Spaghetti and Meatball Bites.
You can have Spaghetti and Meatball Bites using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spaghetti and Meatball Bites
- It’s 2 lb of hamburger (your choice).
- You need 1 lb of ground pork.
- It’s 5 pieces of white bread, no crust.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1 of large onion diced, sautéed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 sprig of rosemary (or 1 tsp dry).
- It’s 4-5 sprigs of thyme (or 2 tsp dry).
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Tomato sauce (Your choice).
- You need of Dry Bucatini Noodles.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- It’s 1/2 of Parmesan (grated).
Spaghetti and Meatball Bites instructions
- In a dish, soak your bread in the milk.
- In Another bowl mix your beef, pork, onions, eggs, herbs and salt & pepper.
- Tear the bread soaked in milk into little pieces and add directly to the meat mixture.
- Mix thoroughly. Form into bite sized little meat balls and put in a pan.
- Add a little tomato sauce to the meatballs and bake 350° 10/15 mins.
- In a pot, heat your oil to around 325..
- Cut your dry Bucatini Noodles into toothpick length pieces. Add to hot oil and fry 2 – 3 minutes until crispy.
- To serve, line a serving platter with warm tomato sauce, add the meatballs and put a Bucatini skewer in each piece, garnish with parm and parsley!.