Nana's Italian Meatballs.
You can cook Nana's Italian Meatballs using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nana's Italian Meatballs
- You need 1 pound of Ground Meat.
- It’s 1 slice of bread.
- It’s of Enough milk to soak the bread.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of Romano Cheese.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried parsley.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Ground black pepper for taste.
Nana's Italian Meatballs step by step
- In a dish, submerge a slice of bread in milk.
- Preheat oven to 400 Degrees.
- Grease 9×13 baking dish with olive oil.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the meat, bread, egg, Romano cheese, ground pepper, dried parsley, dried oregano, dried basil, and garlic powder. Be sure not to overwork the meat..
- Form the meat mixture into golf sized balls, then place onto the baking dish. Space the meatballs about an inch apart. The mixture should make about 12 meatballs..
- Place the meatballs into the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, then flip them over. After that, bake for another 10-15 minutes until somewhat crispy on the outside..
- Serve with pasta or on Italian bread with tomato sauce. Maybe Cheese?.