Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni.
Ingredients of Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- It’s of parsley.
- You need 1 lb of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of basil.
- It’s of red pepper flakes.
- You need of parmeson cheese.
Meatballs with Meze Rigatoni step by step
- Mix bread crumbs with milk for 20 minutes. Dice onion and garlic..
- Mix ground beef with insides of sausage. Add onion, garlic and breadcrumb mixture. Season with herbs. Form one inch meatballs..
- Line pan with parchment paper and place meatballs inside. Bake at 425 F for 15-20 minutes..
- Cook meatballs in sauce for 1-2 hours. Serve with pasta..