Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme
- It’s 1 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into bite sized pieces. I used chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas. I used a can instead of frozen..
- It’s 1/3 cup of red pepper strips.
- You need 1 packages of Philadelphia Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme. (10 oz). These come in containers..
- Prepare 2 cup of hot cooked bowtie pasta. I used 1/2 box..
- You need 1/2 cup of Kraft Shredded Mozarella Cheese. I used parm. on top when plated..
Creamy Chicken Pesto & Bowtie Pasta from Philadelphia Cooking Creme instructions
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet on meduum heat 5-7 min or until done. Add peas & pepper strips; cook 2-3 min, or until heated through, stirring ocassionally. ( I boiled my skinless thighs in onion, carrots so I could have the broth. Boul for 1 hr. for thighs or until done. debone and cut into pieces. add to skillet with no broth)..
- Cook your pasta. I cooked mine in broth from thighs..
- added my peas & peppers at this point..
- add Phil. Creamy Pesto Cooking Creme and drained, cooked pasta..
- Simmer, stirring ocassionally, until cooking creme is hot. We like ours thinner so I usually add 3/4 C of milk to thin sauce. While it's hot it may seem then but thickens when cooled..
- Top with cheese..