Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- Prepare 1 pound of lean ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of seasoned bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 of medium onion, grated.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of low sodium, high quality beef bullion cube, crushed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of each: onion powder, garlic powder, Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk (I used cashew).
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven 400°.
- Line large baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick pan spray.
- In large bowl mix beef, onion, crumbs and seasonings.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, egg and milk.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Using a #20 scoop, scoop out meatballs and roll between your hands to form. Makes about 12..
- Place on baking sheet..
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
- Serve in your favorite pasta sauce. I pair these with my crock pot lasagna..
- The bullion cube is the secret ingredient that makes these meatballs really stand out..
- This recipe also makes a great meatloaf. Top with pasta sauce. Bake 45-60 minutes.
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!