Zucchini "meatballs". These vegetarian Zucchini Meatballs are delicious! Made with grated zucchini, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg with a pomodoro sauce. Using a dish towel, squeeze out excess liquid from the shredded zucchini.
Transfer the dried zucchini to a clean bowl. Arrange the zucchini meatballs on a nonstick baking sheet. Lay out the meatballs in rows. You can cook Zucchini "meatballs" using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Zucchini "meatballs"
- Prepare of zucchinis 2 large.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan grated.
- You need of basil fresh chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare of garlic 2 minced.
- It’s of olive oil.
These Ricotta Zucchini "Meatballs" are melt-in-your-mouth-amazing zucchini meatballs with ricotta and parmesan cheese, topped with a warm and bubbly tomato sauce! Be the first to review this recipe. Serve Zucchini Meatballs over pasta and sauce with a side of veggies. Juicy, tender and delicious beef meatballs with zucchini and Parmesan, this is one I am starting with a big statement today: these beef meatballs with zucchini are the juiciest, most delicious meatballs I.
Zucchini "meatballs" instructions
- Pre heat oven 400. Shred your zucchinis..
- Add oil to a saute pan and add garlic. Cook 30 seconds..
- Add zucchini. Salt pepper. Fold and mix on high till water has evaporated. 7 to 10 minutes.
- Drain and cool in a caulinder..
- In a bowl mix bread crumbs, parmesan, zucchini, basil, and egg..
- Roll into little balls. Place on baking dish. Bake 25 or so..
- In a sauté pan add marinara sauce. Add zucchini balls and cook about 5 minutes. Serve over spaghetti. Enjoy..
- You can "fry" the zucchini balls in a saute pan to crisp them up instead of baking..
These zucchini meatballs are packed with zucchini, cheese and seasonings. Zucchini muffins, baked zucchini and lasagna zucchini boats are more favorite summer squash recipes. Enjoy as is or toss with marinara sauce. These zucchini meatballs are a wonderful vegetarian alternative to an Italian classic. Turkey meatballs with zucchini baked right in.