Soy Spaghetti Meatballs,& Peppers.
Ingredients of Soy Spaghetti Meatballs,& Peppers
- Prepare 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 2 lbs of spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of lg. yellow onion (chopped).
- It’s 6 of sm Portobello mushrooms (chopped).
- It’s 1 halves of each yellow & red bell peppers (chopped).
- You need 2 of garlic cloves (chopped).
- It’s of Kikkmon soy sauce.
- Prepare of kosher salt.
- You need of course black pepper.
- You need of olive oil.
Soy Spaghetti Meatballs,& Peppers instructions
- In a lg pot add, water and, kosher salt then boil add pasta give a quick stir cover and, let boil..
- In a lg skillet add, olive oil, onions, garlic, peppers,soy sauce mushrooms let cook down.
- Season beef with salt and, pepper then, add them to skillet cook them through drain and, add them to the soy mixture.
- Saving some of the pasta water drain spaghetti then, gradually add spaghetti mix well spaghetti should turn brown from soy sauce, enjoy..