Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs.
Ingredients of Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs
- It’s 2 cups of whole berry cranberry sauce.
- It’s 1/2 cup of firmly packed brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of your favorite red wine.
- You need 2 tsp of hot Chinese mustard.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1 batch of meatballs (cooked).
Cranberry Red Wine Meatballs instructions
- Add cranberry sauce, brown sugar, red wine, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to a sauce pan..
- Heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be sure cranberries don't thicken too much..
- Add meatballs to the pan, stirring to coat and heat thoroughly..
- Serve warm.
- Alternately, you can pour sauce over meatballs in a crockpot set to warm for serving..