Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs.
You can have Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs
- You need 500 g of turkey mince.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 20 g of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 30 g of wholemeal bread crumbs.
- Prepare 50 g of pesto (olive, mixed peppers and sundried tomato).
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Healthy Low Fat Turkey Meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180c and lightly spray an oven tray with olive oil..
- In a large mixing bowl add all the ingredients together, season with salt and pepper and mix until bound all together..
- Roll the turkey mix into small balls and place on the oiled tray you should get 24 meatballs all up..
- Add meatballs to your favourite pasta or on rice. They are nice with a tomato based sauce or a creamy garlic sauce like alfredo..
- Tip You can use any type of bread crumbs like gluten free, panko or just plan. Also you could use a plain sundried tomato pesto instead of the olive and mixed pepper..