Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Served plain or dressed in tangy tomato sauce, comfort food never tasted so good. These are the best oven baked meatballs! So easy to make, juicy and flavorful. You can have Meatballs using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 c of breadcrumbs.
- It’s 1/3 c of milk.
- You need 1 t of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/4 c of onion minced.
- It’s 1/4 t. of salt.
- You need 1/4 t. of garlic powder.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
- Mix all items together.
- Form into balls and place in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350. Remove and drain on paper towels. Put in labeled freezer bag..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!