THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs. Curry spiced ground turkey meatballs smothered in a delicious creamy red curry coconut sauce that is sure to be your new favorite meal! While the meatballs are baking, whip up the sauce in a large skillet. This is a nice blend of ginger, bell pepper, onion, Thai curry paste, and coconut milk.
Ingredients of THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil dry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare of egg.
- You need 1 can of Coconut milk.
- You need 3 tbls of curry paste.
- Prepare of red bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare of onion chopped.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbls of ginger minced.
Heat a large skillet to medium high heat, add coconut oil. Add salt, and more to taste if needed. Tender and juicy turkey meatballs full of curry, spice and everything nice! Deliciously savory and super healthy because they are made with lean turkey.
THAI Coconut curry turkey meatballs instructions
- Pre heat oven 375. Add turkey, garlic powder, curry powder, dry basil, bread crumbs. Mix together.
- Add egg. Mix. Make your meatballs..
- Place on a greased baking tray. Cook 20 mins.
- While turkey is cooking. Chop vegetables and saute all at one time. Ginger, bell pepper, onion, garlic. olive oil.
- When veggies are softened, about 5 mins, add curry paste and coconut milk..
- Bring to simmer for about 10 mins..
- Add meatballs to the curry.
- Simmer for a couple minutes..
- Add some chopped basil. Enjoy.
- Served mine with rice.
While I did not have my noodles for an ultimate Thai Noodle Soup. I did however have everything I needed for.turkey meatballs. Green Curry Thai Turkey Meatballs on Baking Sheet (affiliate link). Sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs and coconut for a pretty presentation. Low Calorie Thai Turkey Meatballs Serving Suggestions.