Spicy meatballs over eggs. Spicy meatballs are boldly flavored with garlic, cumin, paprika, and cayenne. The sauce is awesome, so serve these meatballs over rice or cauliflower rice. The meatballs come out perfectly tasty and juicy with no egg and with no breadcrumbs.
From Britain's favourite TV chef, an amazing cookbook exploring the many and varied cuisines of the Med. Spicy Italian meatballs – Say hello to a bigger, badder meatball. Bite-size meatballs with eggs pack a powerful flavour punch. You can cook Spicy meatballs over eggs using 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy meatballs over eggs
- You need 16 of meatballs see my recipe for Smoked Italian meatballs these don't have to be done on the grill.
- Prepare 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Franks sweet chili sauce, or your favorite sweet chili sauce.
Make the meatballs ahead of time and Packs a punch: The egg, meat and spice combo is a popular one. Heat a large, deep frying pan over a high heat. Add the oil, and just before it starts to smoke add the. HEAT a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high.
Spicy meatballs over eggs step by step
- Fry or grill your meatballs, when done drain any liquids..
- Add the chili sauce.Stir these as they get coated they will want to stick and burn so keep moving them around.
- These are done.
- Scramble the eggs..
- Serve the meatballs over the eggs. I hope you enjoy!.
For the meatballs: Combine the ground beef, pork, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, ricotta, parsley, crushed red pepper, salt, garlic, eggs, milk and black pepper in a bowl. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Eating little lamb meatballs is fun, but it does take a while to portion them out. Happily, I've included a top-secret restaurant trick for making lots of small By the way, this lamb meatballs recipe video was done as part of a special feature my friends over at The Daily Meal are doing. Make meatballs with high-fiber cereal, and serve them over delicious whole wheat pasta.