Meatball Tortellini Stew. Serve steaming hot with Parmesan cheese on top. Bring broth and water to a boil in large saucepan. This turkey meatball spinach tortellini soup is an easy, kid-friendly soup and a great way to warm up on a cold winter night.
Ingredients of Meatball Tortellini Stew
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of parsley.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 4 cups of beef broth. I added an extra cup of water.
- You need 1 can (16 oz) of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 can (16 oz) of kidney beans.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely diced celery.
- You need 1 pkg (9 oz) of tortellini with cheese filling.
In a large bowl, whisk soup, water and sazon seasoning. Meatball and Tortellini Soup is a hearty soup full of Johnsonville Italian-style meatballs and cheese tortellini plus some fresh spinach in a tomato broth. Using frozen, pre-cooked meatballs is a great. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen.
Meatball Tortellini Stew instructions
- Combine the beef, bread crumbs, egg, salt, pepper and parsley. Shape into 1 inch meatballs..
- Heat oil in soup pot. Add meatballs. Brown on all sides, rolling them around. Remove and reserve.
- Add onion to pot. Cook. Stirring until soft. Stir in need broth, tomatoes with liquid, oregano, basil, carrots and celery..
- Cover. Bring to a boil. Then simmer about 15 minutes or until vegetables are about done..
- Add the kidney beans and the tortellini. Cook for about 6 minutes.
- Return meatballs to the stew. Simmer for 10 minutes..
- Serve hot with Parmesan cheese to put on top.
- You can put frozen chopped spinach in with the beef for the meatballs. Make sure it's thawed and we'll drained..
Red cup with chicken meatball tortellini soup Warm chicken meatball tortellini soup. Stir in tortellini, meatballs, and Italian seasoning. Tortellini Meatball Soup. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Perfect for a chilly day, this flavorful chicken and tortellini stew is hearty without being heavy. and it tastes great too! View top rated Meatball tortellini soup recipes with ratings and reviews.