Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta.
Ingredients of Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta
- It’s 2 of full heads of broccoli flourettes.
- It’s of Fettucini pasta.
- You need 1 package of chicken breasts (4-5 breasts).
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 liter of Whipping cream (35%).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Pesto.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Holmestead Cookin': Broccoli Chicken Pesto Pasta instructions
- Cook pasta.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, season with salt and pepper, and cook until fully cooked in heated pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Then put cooked chicken in a bowl.
- Add remaining olive oil to emptied pan, and sautee broccoli flourettes until desired tenderness.
- Pour in whipping cream and stir. Simmer and stir for 3-4 mins..
- Add pesto and stir..
- Add chicken to mixture, and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add pasta and stir until evenly distributed..