Asian style turkey meatballs. These Asian inspired meatballs are out of this world! Watch me attempt to make Asian Style Turkey Meatballs! Please like, comment, subscribe, and share(: Thank you!!
Ingredients of Asian style turkey meatballs
- You need 1/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1-1/4 lbs of 93% lean ground turkey meat.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 of scallions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dipping sauce: reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped scallion.
Meanwhile, mist a frying pan with cooking spray. When my previous stash of meatballs ran out, I decided to experiment with a different meatball recipe, using different meat and seasoning. The plan was to get minced chicken, but due to language barrier and my lack of observation skills, I had gotten a bag of. Asian-Style Turkey Meatballs. with Lo Mein Noodles.
Asian style turkey meatballs step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, panko, egg, salt, scallions, garlic, ginger, cilantro, 1 tbsp of the soy sauce and 2 tsp sesame oil..
- Gently mix with your hands until combined well..
- Shape meatballs 1/4 cup in size and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 to 18 minutes..
- For the dipping sauce: mix the lime juice, water, soy sauce, and remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a bowl. Add the scallions and set aside.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving dish. Stir the sauce, then drizzle the meatballs with a little of the sauce. Serve the meatballs with the remaining sauce in the side..
In a mixing bowl combine the turkey, ginger, soy sauce, ½ the green onions, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together to incorporate (mix until ingredients are evenly distributed in the mix.) An easy recipe for Asian-Style turkey meatballs. Make them for a healthy and flavorful meal option and to switch it up from the same old Italian style! Asian-style Meatballs with Cilantro and Green Onion by Savory Lotus. Asian Turkey Meatballs with Lime Sesame Dipping Sauce by Kristine's Kitchen.