Asian style turkey meatballs. These Asian inspired meatballs are out of this world! Watch me attempt to make Asian Style Turkey Meatballs! Please like, comment, subscribe, and share(: Thank you!!
In the meantime, in a second saute pan, or wok, over very high heat, add the sesame oil and pak choi. Learn how to make Asian-style turkey meatballs and get the Smartpoints of the recipes. The meatballs can be made ahead of time and frozen. You can cook Asian style turkey meatballs using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian style turkey meatballs
- You need 1/4 cup of panko crumbs.
- Prepare 1-1/4 lbs of 93% lean ground turkey meat.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger, grated.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kosher salt.
- You need 1/4 of chopped fresh cilantro.
- It’s 3 of scallions, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Dipping sauce: reduced sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped scallion.
Meanwhile, mist a frying pan with cooking spray. When my previous stash of meatballs ran out, I decided to experiment with a different meatball recipe, using different meat and seasoning. The plan was to get minced chicken, but due to language barrier and my lack of observation skills, I had gotten a bag of. Asian-Style Turkey Meatballs. with Lo Mein Noodles.
Asian style turkey meatballs step by step
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees. In a large bowl combine the ground turkey, panko, egg, salt, scallions, garlic, ginger, cilantro, 1 tbsp of the soy sauce and 2 tsp sesame oil..
- Gently mix with your hands until combined well..
- Shape meatballs 1/4 cup in size and transfer to a baking sheet. Bake until cooked through and browned, about 15 to 18 minutes..
- For the dipping sauce: mix the lime juice, water, soy sauce, and remaining 2 teaspoons of oil in a bowl. Add the scallions and set aside.
- Transfer the meatballs to a serving dish. Stir the sauce, then drizzle the meatballs with a little of the sauce. Serve the meatballs with the remaining sauce in the side..
In a mixing bowl combine the turkey, ginger, soy sauce, ½ the green onions, garlic, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients together to incorporate (mix until ingredients are evenly distributed in the mix.) An easy recipe for Asian-Style turkey meatballs. Make them for a healthy and flavorful meal option and to switch it up from the same old Italian style! Asian-style Meatballs with Cilantro and Green Onion by Savory Lotus. Asian Turkey Meatballs with Lime Sesame Dipping Sauce by Kristine's Kitchen.