Meatballs. When I get a craving for meatballs, I have a very specific meatball in mind: They're completely Yes, this is a recipe for those very meatballs. More than a recipe — I'm walking you through each step. Spaghetti and meatballs. by Johnnie Mountain.
Ingredients of Meatballs
- You need 2 pounds of 95% lean ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 cup of whole wheat bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 of medium yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of ground ginger.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of salt.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of pepper.
Sometimes a meatball can change your life. Other times, they're just really, really delicious. This week we're celebrating meatballs from around the world. Find all the ways to make these little globes of deliciousness including Swedish meatballs, meatball sliders, turkey meatballs, and more.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Mix the bread crumbs, eggs, onions, garlic, ginger, salt, and pepper in a large bowl..
- Add the ground beef and begin to mix by hand. Mixing the meat by hand ensures the meat holds structure and doesn't turn into a paste..
- Roll up 16 meatballs at 3 ounces each and place them onto a baking sheet..
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
This meatball recipe is incredibly easy. You can even form them and store them in the fridge to cook That will make the recipe keto friendly. If you want a meatball recipe that has no breadcrumbs and is. Homemade Swedish Meatballs are homemade meatballs smothered in creamy Swedish Meatball Sauce served over egg noodles or rice. This easy recipe is very kid friendly!