Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs.
Ingredients of Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of medium onion.
- It’s 1/2 of diced Bell pepper.
- It’s 3 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbs of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
Mel's Easy Cheesy Meatballs step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees (200 degrees Celsius).
- Dice everything up and Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Make balls about 1 to 2 inches thick. Place on a cookie sheet covered with foil and spray with cooking spray..
- Pull em out remove the brown stuff from around em and serve..