Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps.
You can have Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps
- Prepare of For Meatballs.
- You need 1 1/2 pounds of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 of large egg, lightly beaten.
- You need 4 of green onions, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of tamari soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 2 of tablesoons fresh lime juice.
- Prepare of For Glazing the Meatballs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet chili sauce.
- Prepare of For Cole Slaw.
- Prepare 12-14 ounce of bag asian slaw mix.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of thai basil, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onion chopped or thin sliced.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of seasoned rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of real mayonnaise.
- You need of For Serving.
- It’s of individual sturdy lettece cups, iceburg works well or a double thickness of bibb lettece.
Asian Spicy/Sweet Meatball lettece Wraps instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix gently to completely incorporate, mixture will be wet.
- Roll into small 1/2 inch balls and place on prepared pan and cook 15 to 18 minutes until cooked through..
- When the are done place them in a bowl and gently and lightly coat them with the sweet chili sauce.
- For Cole Slaw.
- Combine all cole slaw ingedients in a bowl and mix to blend.
- To serve.
- Add some cole slaw to each lettece wrap.
- Add a few meatballs and a squeeze of fresh lime juice and serve.