Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage.
You can have Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage using 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage
- It’s 1 pkg of thawed meatballs.
- Prepare 1 pkg of smoked sausage.
- It’s 1 Tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 1-2 jars of spaghetti sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 16 oz of pasta, cooked and drained.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
Baked Ziti with Meatballs and Sausage instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Saute garlic and onion for 2 minutes. Stir in spaghetti sauce, oregano, and Italian seasoning. Cook 5 minutes. Add meatballs and sausage. Turn down to LOW and simmer 5 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through. Add the sauce to the noodles. Pour into a 9X13 dish. Stir in the cheese leaving some for the top later. Bake 15 minutes. Add rest of cheese and melt, or top with Parmesan and serve..