Easy Cheese Stuffed Meatballs 👊🏼.
You can cook Easy Cheese Stuffed Meatballs 👊🏼 using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Cheese Stuffed Meatballs 👊🏼
- You need 2 of Cheese sticks.
- You need 1 1/2-2 pounds of hamburger meat.
- Prepare Half of a diced onion.
- It’s to taste of Seasonings.
Easy Cheese Stuffed Meatballs 👊🏼 instructions
- Take half of meat and place in bowel with onion and seasonings other half add in like a outer circle in frying pan.. Season.
- Chop cheese sticks in little squares for stuffing.
- Form small hand size balls in hand adding cheese square.
- Place in middle and careful mix and rotate meat browning all meat.
- Keep rotating and mixing.. I add more seasonings here to.
- Once all meat is browned I add to plate with napkin to drain some of grease.
- Once all meat and balls are browned add to your spaghetti sauce.. (My page has a recipe).
- Let simmer for few minutes giving it flavor then serve!.