Meatball Sub Bake. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Place the meatballs on top of the mixture. Turn a traditional meatball sub into a quick and easy, one-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Bake
- You need 24 of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1 roll of biscuit dough.
- You need 1 jar of marinara sauce.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Made in one pan, it's a favorite among both kids and If you love a great meatball sub, you'll love this bubble up bake! Actually this is sorta dinner…sorta lunch or The Bake-Off is such a fantastic contest.all y'all should enter! You could win one meeeelionnnn dollars! Place the meatballs on top of the mixture.
Meatball Sub Bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the buiscuits into 8 pieces and place them in the pan..
- Once done cutting biscuits then cover in sauce and use a spatula to mix them up in the sauce so all of them are evenly covered..
- Take the meatballs and place them right ontop the biscuits pushing them down a little bit..
- Take your mozzarella and cover the dish with the whole 2 cup package..
- Place the dish in the oven and let cook for 30-35 minutes. Once its done take it out and let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
- Enjoy and please share your photos :)!.
- Chef note: the one in the picture is using a doubled recipe! With that one only use 1 jar and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce and 3 to 4 cups of mozzarella. Everything else doubles as normal :).
To serve, pile rocket and meatballs onto the sub roll bases with some sauce and top with a layer of grated mozzarella. Meatball Subs are a favorite recipe, perfect for a crowd and easy to make! Meatballs can be frozen raw or cooked meaning you can bake them to add to sandwiches or add them to Meatball Soup for. It's so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.