Taisen's lasagna roll ups. Lasagna Roll Ups – Lasagna in a single serving form, no more messy sloppy layered squares! Lasagna Roll-Ups from Delish.com sneak in some extra veggies for your next dinner. Spread ricotta mixture onto one side of each lasagna noodle.
Ingredients of Taisen's lasagna roll ups
- You need 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- You need 5-6 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 1 container of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 container of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 1-2 bags of mozzarella cheese (we used two bags of 2 cups of cheese).
- You need of parmesean cheese (desired amount).
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of basil.
- It’s to taste of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of parsley.
- You need 1-2 jars of your favorite spaghetti sauce or your homemade sauce (we used 2 jars because we made two dishes).
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare of mushrooms, if you want.
- It’s of spinach, if you want.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter to fry your onion and garlic (you can use less or use oil).
You can also substitute sautéed mushrooms or. Reviews for: Photos of Spinach Lasagna Roll Ups. Lasagna Roll Ups, a delicious spinach and cheese roll up, topped with quick meat sauce and mozzarella! This easy dish cooks up fast for a quick How to Make Lasagna Roll Ups.
Taisen's lasagna roll ups instructions
- Start your water boiling for the noodles. Add in some salt. Once it starts to boil start adding noodles. When they are about done, move the noodles into a bowl of water or something big enough to add them all into the water. This keeps them from sticking. If you have a different way, please use it..
- Chop up your garlic and onion. Put them in a frying pan with about a tablespoon of butter or oil. Add in a little bit of parsley, basil and oregano. Cook until they are translucent..
- In a bowl mix your cottage cheese with parmesean cheese, basil, parsley and oregano. Don't over do the spices. Mix well. If the cottage cheese is to wet add in more parmesean cheese or you can use an egg. I didn't use an egg and it was fine. I also added in extra garlic powder. You can add salt and pepper if you like or leave it out. Mix well. I don't like riccata so the cottage cheese were for mine..
- In a separate bowl add in your riccata cheese. Add in same ingredients – garlic powder, basil, oregano and parsley. My husband added some of the extra cottage cheese to this as well. You can add salt and pepper if you like or leave it out. My husband and kids like riccata and sometimes they blend it with cottage to..
- Put some sauce in your onions and stir. Taste for flavor. Add anything you need to your desired taste. I did this with mine. I'm not a fan of ricotta and the kids and husband don't like onion and stuff. I used this for the top of my dish..
- Lay a noodle flat. Spoon on cheese mixture. Try to do a thin layer from beginning to end. Then sprinkle parmesean cheese and then a layer of mozzarella cheese. Roll. Place them seam side down..
- We used the glass casserole dish to add the cheeses to the noodles and roll it up before placing them..
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spread sauce on the bottom of your casserole dishes or whatever pan you will be using for the oven..
- Same with each one..
- Now add sauce over the top of them. Cover as much as you can..
- Cover all with sauce.
- Place tin foil on top. Put them into the oven for 40 to 45 minutes. Take it out, uncover it. Spread some mozzarella cheese on top and put them back into the oven until the cheese is nice and melted..
- I added some extra parmesean on top of mine before covering and putting it into the oven..
- When mine came out the second time with the extra mozzarella cheese on top. Yummy..
- Let it stand for about 15 minutes before serving. Serve with any sides you like. For the kids we did Mac and cheese and corn. You can use salad and bread, just bread, just salad, any veggies, there are many different things that you can have on the side or none at all..
- I had a salad with mine. Granted, I didn't have lettuce so I used onion, tomato, cucumber, shredded sharp cheese and bacon bits. For the dressing, I used ranch..
This easy lasagna roll up recipe comes together in a few simple steps. Beef Mixture: Brown beef mixture, drain. Lasagna Roll Ups: This recipe & idea popped in my head last night Especially great when you have left over sauce. I find that when making pasta, I always seem to have too much sauce! Also a great way to use up the left over uncooked lasagna noodles in the bo.