Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna.
Ingredients of Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna
- Prepare 250 grams of Lasagna skin already cooked or instant lasagna.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion Finely Chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot Finely Chopped.
- It’s 1 of Clove Garlic Crushed.
- It’s 500 grams of Beef mince.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Tomato Paste.
- You need 800 grams of Canned Tomatoes.
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper To Taste.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Plain Flour.
- You need 2 cup of Milk or Cooking Cream.
- Prepare 125 grams of Mozzarella or Cheddar or Emental or all 3.
Homemade Easy Minced Beef Lasagna step by step
- Meat sauce : Heat oil in saucepan .Add onion.carrot.and garlic cook until soft.
- Add beef mince .cook until brown.stir in tomato sauce and canned tomatoes .season with salt and pepper .cover and cook gentely 20 mins.
- Cheese sauce:Melt butter in a separed saucepan .stir in flour and cook for 2 mins over gentle heat.remove from heat .stir in milk .return to heat .stir until thick and smooth.season with salt and pepper .add the mozzarella or cheddar or emental or all 3.stir over low heat until cheese melts.
- Assembly:Pre heat oven to 180°.pour 1/2 cup of the meat sauce into lightly greased baking dish .alternate layers of lasagna .meat and cheese sauces ending with cheese sauce layer .bake in oven for 40 mins .Enjoy!!.