Lasagna with Sausage and Meatballs. Learn how to prepare this easy Lasagna with Sausage and Meatballs recipe like a pro. Almost anything can be stuffed between the flat noodles. Layers of seafood, different vegetables, or meats can be used.
Ingredients of Lasagna with Sausage and Meatballs
- Prepare 8 cup of your favorite marinara sauce or homemade.
- Prepare 1 lb of italian sausage cooked and cut into 1/4 inche rounds.
- Prepare 4 cup of cooked sliced meatballs.
- Prepare 9 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- You need 15 oz of ricotta cheese.
- It’s 4 cup of shredded italian blend cheese.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 20 of pepperoni slices.
Make small meat balls just under one inch around. If you opted for a purchased sauce, put meatballs and sausage in your sauce, and simmer for an hour. Incredibly delicious lasagna recipe with Italian sausage, lean ground beef, and cheese. Plus, our tips for making it in advance.
Lasagna with Sausage and Meatballs instructions
- In a bowl combine ricotta cheese, 21/2 cups italian blend cheese, half of parmesan cheese, pepper, italian seasoning and garlic powder blend well.
- In a 9 by13 inche deep baking pan ladle one cup of marinara sauce and spread it over bottom of pan. Apply one layer of 3 noodles lenghwise, edges may overlap..
- Ladle a thin coat of sauce on noodles,spread 1/2 of ricotta mixture on top, in single layer add meatball and sausage slices to cover cheese.
- Add 3 more noodles, another thin layer of sauce, than remaining ricotta mixture top with remaining meatball and sausage slices.
- Top with final three lasagna noodles add sauce on top, sprinkle reserved italian blend and parmesan cheese on top. I always add a sprinkle of italian seasoning and garlic powder here but its up to you, now place pepperoni slices on top.
- Tent lasagna with foil not touching top and Bake at 375 for about 45 minutes. Allow to cool a bit for easy slicing, serve with remaing sauce and extra parmesan cheese..
How to make the ultimate meat lasagna with a hearty tomato and meat sauce made with sausage and ground beef. Our readers have said this is the best lasagna they've. Make the meatballs: Mix the sausage and parsley in a bowl with your hands until combined. Fill a large bowl with hot water. Working in batches, soak the noodles.