Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna. There is nothing low-calorie or low-fat about this Chicken and Italian Sausage Alfredo Lasagna recipe. It's jam packed with cheese, cream, and as my son puts it, "it's what Alfredo Lasagna should taste like." He had the leftovers today as the hubby enjoyed it on New Year's Eve. Lay enough lasagna noodles to cover the sauce, then spread about ½ of the remaining cream mixture on top.
As you can see, this is a cheesy, creamy lasagna. I added mild Italian chicken sausage to our lasagna recipe. You can add sausage, or keep it meat-free by adding spinach or other chopped vegetables instead for that. You can have Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna
- You need 2 large of double smoked farmers sausage.
- You need 2 medium of chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of mushrooms or more.
- It’s 1 bunch of baby spinach or more.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper (as needed).
- It’s 16 oz of jar alfredo or homemade ( if sauce is thick add some cream or milk).
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- You need 2 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of ricotta cheese (i use goat cheese).
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 15 oz of package no-boil lasagna noodles (i use homemade).
Looking for a hearty winter soup? This one is a cross between lasagna, chicken alfredo, and soup—and it's damn good. My Stepson doesn't like marinara sauce but loves alfredo sauce. So, I came up with this very easy recipe and he said it's even better than what he usually gets at Olive Garden!!!
Chicken Sausage Alfredo Lasagna instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- heat a skillet over med heat, cook sausage and chicken. chop mushrooms and spinach add them to skillet, then add alfredo sauce. season with pepper..
- in a bowl beat egg, add shredded cheddar, ricotta, and parmesan..
- in a large baking dish layer 1/3 sause mixture, then 1/3 noodles, then 1/3 cheese mixture. repeat, top with mozzarella..
- cover, bake for 45 minutes, let stand 15 minutes before serving..
Remove the chicken from the microwave, drain the water and put the breasts in the fridge or freezer to cool. The combination of chicken and Alfredo sauce is unbeatable, so why not put it in a lasagna. This pasta recipe is a tasty spin on your classic Italian lasagna. Transfer the lasagna roll to the bottom of the bacon weave, and repeat the saran wrap rolling process until the bacon has tightly and completely wrapped the lasagna roll. Take shredded chicken, Alfredo sauce, and ricotta cheese, and spread it over cooked lasagna noodles.