Patricia's love up on me lasagna. 'Hot Bench' star Judge Patricia DiMango whips up her favorite lasagna recipe. For more follow the hashtag #RachaelRayShow. Let's remember what GOD says in His word.
Ingredients of Patricia's love up on me lasagna
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey/ground beef.
- It’s 3 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tub of Ricotta Cheese.
- It’s 1-2 package of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare package of cheddar cheese.
- You need of Lasagna Noodles pre-made.
- It’s package of smoke kielbasa sausage.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- It’s teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Baby spinach.
- Prepare of Baking pan.
All the heartiness of the real deal, but made. I dont want any more wet lasagna! If you're boiling yours you may want to try the no-bake lasagna noodles.there are usually more layers when you use these AND it's good if the sauce is watery because these noodles sop it right up. Lasagna is one of my favorite dishes so it was no surprise that I loved this picante lasagna recipe This is my third time making this picante lasagna and it is definitely in my last minute dinner recipe I'll be making up a few batches of this lasagna to throw in the freezer on those REALLY busy/lazy night.
Patricia's love up on me lasagna instructions
- Brown ground turkey/beef, which ever you choose to use with cayenne pepper, salt & pepper, onions, dry thyme, a bit of Ms. Dash seasoning, basil, Lawry's seasoning salt..
- Cover the mixture and allow to cook for 20-25 mins to brown properly.
- After browning, drain excess oil off and return to the stove..
- Add 1Tub of Ricotta Cheese, 1-2 jars of Prego chunky spaghetti sauce, re-seaoned, add baby spinach and simmer until spinach is fully incorporated in the mixture..
- Rinse your bake pan and dried excess water, depending on the size of your pan you need 1/2 to 1 jar of chunky sauce in the bottom of the pan, scoop your mixture using a ladel into the pan, add noodles on top of sauce, add mixture on noodles to cover noodles completely, add mozzarella cheese on top of mixture (make sure you edges are covered with cheese), repeat this for layers two or three. Pre-heat oven at 350 degrees and for 45 mins-1 hour..
Those sweet lasagnas sat in my inbox through the rest of winter, while I tested other lower-hanging fruit, and scraped together eggs and leftover mishmash and surrealist fridge dives for dinners in between. I held tight to a defeatist assumption about lasagna, and I imagine I'm not alone here. The official discussion board of Lasagna Cat and Fatal Farm, where you can discuss about Lasagna Cat episodes and join the First Church of Garfield. Don't be a dick basically, this is a Garfield-themed subreddit, there's no need to be mad. If you need guidance I recommend reading up on reddiquette.