Spinach and mushroom lasagna. Farideh makes a spinach and mushroom lasagna from our new cookbook, MUNCHIES Guide to Dinner: How to Feed Yourself and Your Friends. Healthier and easy spinach lasagna recipe with fresh spinach, flavorful mushrooms, light tomato sauce, and cheeses. Jump to the full Spinach Lasagna Recipe or read on to see how we make it.
Ingredients of Spinach and mushroom lasagna
- It’s of oven lasagna noodles.
- You need 1 lbs of browned hamburger.
- You need of canned spinach drained.
- It’s of Ricotta cheese.
- You need of Canned mushrooms drained.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese.
It's easy to make in advance and freeze – perfect for make-ahead meals! Add cooked spinach to mushroom mixture. Great lasagna recipe and you won't even miss the meat! The portabella mushrooms have such a meaty texture, even my carnivorous husband who gets panicky if meat is.
Spinach and mushroom lasagna instructions
- I was too lazy to add my sauce to my meat mixture lol..
- Repeat (I used a lot of different cheeses I wanted to use up, I did half with Ricotta cheese bc some ppl don’t like it.).
This is probably the easiest vegan lasagna you'll ever make and one of the most delicious! No need to pre-cook the noodles – they soften as it bakes. Last night I had the pleasure of having dinner with a group of people taking a Civil Rights Tour through the South. The menu for the night was barbecued. Add the mushroom mixture to the sauce and stir to combine.