Chicken lasagna rolls. Alfredo Chicken Lasagna Rolls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Creamy Chicken & Spinach Lasagna Rolls. Rich ricotta- and chicken-stuffed individual rolls make for a delicious dinner, or an easily transportable lunch.
Ingredients of Chicken lasagna rolls
- It’s 4 of chicken breast cooked and shredded.
- You need 12 of cooked lasagna noodles.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced red peppers.
- It’s 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 5 tbs of flour.
- You need 4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 4 cups of mozzarella shredded.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chipotle garlic seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Montreal chicken seasoning.
Follow Sara's instructions to make this original dish. Well, these creamy chicken Alfredo lasagna roll-ups solve this problem. Bulked up with chicken Lasagna roll-ups are significantly quicker to assemble and you can make as few or as many as you. These healthy Chicken Lasagna Roll Ups made with whole wheat or brown rice pasta, artichoke hearts and white sauce are fun to make with kids and make a fancy tasty dinner.
Chicken lasagna rolls step by step
- Cook and shred chicken (I cooked in instant pot with 1 cup water and chicken seasoning 8 minutes) shred in kitchenaid mixer with paddle attachment or shred with forks.
- Boil lasagna noodles and rinse in cold water.
- In a saucepan or deep frying pan sauté butter, onion, garlic, pepper and tomato until soft.
- Add flour and whisk in chicken broth at medium heat until it thickens.
- Turn off heat and add heavy cream whisking together.
- Put some sauce in the bottom of a baking dish (use a 9x 13 for 12 rolls or use a square dish for 9 rolls).
- Place shredded chicken and shredded mozzarella on lasagna noodle and roll up. Place rolls next to each other in the baking dish.
- Cover rolls with the sauce and top with shredded mozzarella.
- Bake 350 for 30 minutes.
Enjoy this delicious Individual Chicken Lasagna Rolls recipe from Perdue. Lay out a cooked lasagna noodle horizontally on a cutting board. Place a perfect portion across the noodle vertically. On a clean surface, assemble the roll-ups. Start by laying a cooked lasagna noodle flat.