Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets.
You can cook Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets
- You need 2 cups of whole grain flour. Bread flour best.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of water.
Whole Grain Lasagna Sheets step by step
- Mix all in food processor or kitchen aid mixer until dough looks smooth. Add more water if too dry, or flour if too wet. The final dough should feel dry to the touch..
- Use a hand pasta machine to make the lasagna sheets..
- Boil for 5 minutes. Use olive oil to keep the sheets from sticking together. Use for your lasagna..
- Layer your lasagna how you would like. Here is my version..